Sunday, April 12, 2009

Shopping

Saturday I visited the mall and while I have been to many of the stores in the mall I have only goine into Hollister a few times. The reasons that I do not visit this store is manly because I believe their clothing is made for smaller people than I, such as grade schoolers that have not entered puberty yet.  Also I am not a huge fan of the atmosphere and message of the store.  I feel their clothing is mass produced and often overpriced, however not as much as Abercrombie and Fitch.  
When I entered the store I immediately had a peppy sales girl jump down my throught. While I assume the point was to feel welcome I was more annoyed because I felt bothered with more that just a simple hello and I felt her question was stupid.  They did seem to be friendly however not always the most helpful, in fact it seemed as if they knew very little about their store. 
The clothing of the store was nicely displayed however I found that it was too dark to properly see and often had a plant in the way when I attempted to maneuver around and look at things.  After visiting Hollister I concluded that my perceptions of the store were somewhat accurate.  While I did not like the sales people of the store and most importantly I felt it was way too dark in their, if I truly desired something from Hollister this would not stop me form going.  

No comments:

Post a Comment