Thursday, January 22, 2009

Nothing better than an ESPN commercial



This is by far my favorite commercial. I love it because it is simply one of the funniest commercials that ESPN has ever come out 
with. The part of the commercial that grabs my attention is simply, Steve Irwin. What could the crocodile man possibly have in 
common with ESPN? To answer this question you must resist the urge to change the channel and watch the short clip.

As a frequent ESPN watcher I always expect a funny commercial from them. Because of this when the commercial breaks come 
instead of changing the channel I watch the commercials in hope I get a good laugh from one of their many new ads. Keeping 
my attention on their channel during commercial breaks with commedy, stops me from changing the channel and watching something else 
that could grab my attention and distract me from turning back to ESPN. In all, I think that this commercial, along with the 
numerous other funny ones ESPN produces is definitely successful. Because the effectively use their commercial time with funny
ads they keep their watchers from changing the channel. This keeps the viewers watching the channel instead of becoming 
interested in something else.


No comments:

Post a Comment