Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Apple

The brand name of my product is Apple

When I think of Apple I think expensive, high tech, ingenious, ever changing and original.

 I  think I feel this way about this brand because of its advertisement.  It commercials show how it always has new products coming out and they are always trying to improve the products of the brand and they show this through their advertisement. 

People said that apple is awesome, clean, creative, cool, computers, expensive, innovative, quality, sleek and trendy. 

My perceptions of this brand are quite similar.  I think it is very trendy and expensive, however sleek and very cool.

My best assumption as to why so many people feel this way about Apple is because that is what the company wants us to think about their brand.  And we feel this way because Apple portrays these characteristics through their advertising.   They attempt to show that their brand is cool and innovative and we believe it is because they told us it is.  

No comments:

Post a Comment